Alfresco Recognizes Top Partners in the Americas
Zia Consulting, Micro Strategies, Armedia and Technology Services Group Top Alfresco’s North America Partner Ecosystem
SAN MATEO, Calif. – June 16, 2015 – Alfresco Software, a leading provider of modern Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) software, honored its top industry partners in the Americas annual Partner Day event. Alfresco is pleased to have over 200 partner companies, including system integrators, software vendors and resellers that build simple and smart solutions with Alfresco. Doug Dennerline, Alfresco CEO, recognized the following winners:
- Americas Partner of the Year – Zia Consulting – A case management, BPM and migration services firm primarily in financial services, legal and government, Zia Consulting was recognized because it drove the most new business this year.
- Fastest-Growing Partner – Micro Strategies – A BPM and ECM provider for financial services, legal and manufacturing, Micro Strategies was recognized for growing the most year-over-year.
- Customer Expansion – Zia Consulting was also recognized for driving growth and expansion with existing Alfresco customers.
- Federal Partner of the Year – Armedia – A technology firm focused on information and content management for public sector organizations as well as commercial, Armedia was recognized for the most business in the federal government. This is the third time Armedia has received this award.
- Solution of the Year – OpenMigrate by Technology Services Group – An ECM provider primarily for the life sciences and insurance industry, OpenMigrate was chosen based on the value it provides to a broad range of customers who migrate from legacy ECM technologies to Alfresco One.
“Alfresco Partners are an integral component of our go-to-market strategy and provide tremendous value to our customers,” said Bob Crissman, Alfresco’s newly appointed Vice President of Global Channel Sales. “We are very excited to be recognizing some of our best and most innovative partners in the Americas for the work they do to provide our customers with content management solutions that increase productivity and reduce total cost of ownership.”
Crissman joined Alfresco in March and is responsible for building out a world-class channel sales engine that will drive accretive revenue for Alfresco. To accomplish this, Crissman is implementing a predictable channel program, robust through-partner marketing and tight integration between Alfresco's direct sales assets and partners’ sales teams.
Crissman is an award-winning channel, marketing and sales executive with over 20 years’ experience with technology companies. He is particularly adept at go-to-market planning and execution, marketing strategy, demand generation, lead management and organizational transformation. He previously served in similar roles at VMware and Tellme Networks. He also spent 14 years at Microsoft, starting as a product manager and leaving as the general manager of the worldwide partner group.
Alfresco provides modern enterprise content management (ECM) software built on open standards that enables organizations to unlock the power of their business-critical content. With the controls that IT demands and the simplicity that end users love, Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Innovating at the intersection of content, collaboration and business process, Alfresco manages over seven billion documents, powering the daily tasks of more than 11 million users worldwide. Select Alfresco customers include: Amnesty International, Cisco, DAB Bank, FOX, NASA, PGA Tour, and Sony Entertainment. Founded in 2005, Alfresco’s UK headquarters are in Maidenhead, UK with U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Please visit us at http://www.alfresco.com.