Global Industry Leaders To Showcase Real-World Digital Transformations at 2019 Alfresco Day San Francisco
Alfresco Unveils Latest Digital Business Platform Capabilities with Support for 50+ Amazon Web Services
SAN FRANCISCO – January 10, 2019 – Alfresco Software, a leading enterprise open source provider of process automation, content management and information governance software, will hold its annual Alfresco Day San Francisco from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 15, 2019, at the Bently Reserve.
The one-day event brings together influential decision-makers and provides IT decision makers, Systems Architects and Developers with the opportunity to meet Alfresco ECM and process automation experts and industry peers.
Bernadette Nixon, Chief Executive Officer, Alfresco, noted: “Today, it’s about putting content to work to drive competitive differentiation. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform offers process-led content management with information governance – all cloud native and built on open standards. This unique combination enables organizations to create new and enhanced user experiences at a speed and scale that were previously unattainable.”
Attendees will learn what’s new and changing in the ECM industry, how they can leverage Amazon AWS services, how Blockchain can support record-keeping, how Machine Learning is impacting content management, and other topics exploring the future of content management and process automation.
Alfresco executives and technology experts will lead deep dive discussions into topics such as improving control of business content by automating essential business processes and strengthening information governance. Speakers include:
- Lane Severson, managing director at Doculabs, who will share insights into the evolution of enterprise content management.
- Morris Singer, partner solutions architect at Amazon Web Services, who will discuss the next generation of cloud technologies.
- Harshul Asnani, SVP Technology Vertical, SBU Leader at Tech Mahindra, who will share details of how their partnership with Alfresco is expanding globally.
- Anand Mahadevan and Saroj Kumar of Tech Mahindra, who will discuss the journey to Machine Learning.
- Maarten Boender, product owner and product manager, Sphereon, who will address the role of blockchain for immutable records and streamlining the flow of digital business.
- Mike Mohan, president and CEO of Zia Consulting, who will give a presentation on The 8 Reasons You Need Cloud Content Management Now.
- Cassy Beekman, director of enterprise document management at the University of Washington, who will speak about the university’s program to enable more effective discovery and use of information while facilitating innovation and reducing cost.
- Alfresco experts will share the company’s latest product developments, including support for Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS) and Amazon Glacier.
A special AWS pavilion will showcase how Alfresco’s Digital Business Platform is helping customers migrate to the cloud and how it leverages AWS artificial intelligence technologies to improve customer experiences.
For the full schedule and more details, please visit: https://www.alfresco.com/events/alfresco-day-san-francisco-2019
To arrange a press pass and face-to-face interviews, please contact PRforAlfresco@bospar.com.
Alfresco Software, Inc. (“Alfresco”) is an enterprise open source software company focused on advancing the flow of digital business. The company provides a better, more effortless way for people to work, making sure they have the information they need, exactly when they need it most. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is used to digitize processes, manage content and securely govern information. Alfresco helps over 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Pitney Bowes, Capital One, US Department of Navy, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive. Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California, and European headquarters in Maidenhead, UK. For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.