Ixxus is a leading global provider of information solutions that reinvent the way organizations derive value from data and content to drive growth. With roots in publishing, Ixxus delivers award-winning solutions that accelerate the digital transformation journey. The company’s unique expertise in storage, search, content modeling, editorial, and distribution is applicable to any customer focused on maximizing the value of data. Ixxus is a subsidiary of Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), a global leader in content management, licensing, discovery, and delivery solutions.
Ixxus offers both out-of-the-box products and custom solutions delivered by way of professional services that meet your particular needs and budget.
Ixxus Publishing Platform
Your content is your greatest asset– it’s what sits at the core of your business and differentiates you in the marketplace. But content is only valuable if it can be found, leveraged and controlled efficiently and effectively.
The Ixxus Publishing Platform (IPP), built on the Alfresco ECM platform, delivers a suite of authoring, enrichment, discovery, reuse and delivery capabilities designed to address current and future content development and management challenges – all in one cost-effective, rapidly-deployable solution. IPP goes further than conventional content management systems, delivering advanced capabilities traditionally only available to major global publishers. This helps drive your organization’s digital transformation initiative.
- Rapidly respond to market changes
- Create, review and publish content and products quickly and efficiently in a centralized “single source of truth” content platform.
- Derive greater value from existing content
- Maximize the value of every asset by enabling content discoverability and reuse
- Manage and store content in neutral, interoperable formats, such as XML and (X)HTML5, and deliver to multiple channels and devices.
- Develop new products
- Streamline, control and track production and editorial processes while maintaining preferred industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Inkling and InDesign.
- Create new and derivative books and products by reusing and repurposing existing content assets. All related products are updated simultaneously when altering an asset.
Suited to both publishers and content-centric organizations, Ixxus custom solutions are built on Alfresco and integrated with Ixxus technology and expertise bundled with managed hosting and support. The blueprint of every custom solution is based on a unique and proven discovery method that educates the team about technology and business processes, in addition to architecting a solution using a phased approach. Ixxus-developed modules and software accelerators expedite delivery of custom solutions.