Alfred Finder - Stop searching, start finding
Alfred Finder is the first web application, React based, that allows you to quickly find documents on an Alfresco back-end, preview them and process metadata.
Alfred Finder is the first web application, React based, that allows you to quickly find documents on an Alfresco back-end, preview them and process metadata. With Alfred Finder, Xenit extends Alfresco’s search ability by giving intelligent user interfaces, making navigation easier, searches faster, and Alfresco a tool that users will use.
In a nutshell, with Alfred Finder you can build complex, nested search queries or choose the user-friendly mode to build your query with user friendly chips.
Alfred Finder Features:
- FAST SEARCH - Multiple, fast and easy ways to search for documents. You can search via search bar and chips, via Facets, via Explorer and Queries panel or via advanced searching options.
- AUTOMATIC PREVIEW - With Alfred Finder is possible to preview automatically documents and video
- SMART METADATA EDITING - You can edit and save metadata through a simple form, while using autocompletion and suggestion
- INTEGRATION - You can integrate Alfred Finder in other applications.
In today's world, there is a proliferation of documents and organizations have huge amounts of content that is poorly managed—or not managed at all. Documents are on shared drives, emails, different and multiple Content Services Platforms or portable devices. Employees struggle to find what they are searching for, decreasing their productivity and increasing their inefficiency.
Workers takes up to 8 attempts to find the right document and information and 1/3 of us spend between 10-25 minutes searching, every time we want to find a document.
Companies and partners are also facing the following challenges:
- No simple UI to find and consult documents on Alfresco
- No UI components available for all Alfresco versions (4.2, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2)
- Too much effort in UI upgrades over the Alfresco versions
- Fast search and navigation, getting results in less than 3 seconds
- Automatic preview
- Easy metadata editing
- Personalization of the layout and saved searches
- Easy and fast configuration, build on your custom business document model
Support business growth:
Integration into your custom or third party (ex. Guidewire Claims Center) web applications