ClearNotice for Digital Content Control
ClearNotice is a configurable workflow solution that allows organizations to closely manage, track, vet, and approve what content gets published, both to internal and external consumers.
ClearCadence understands that keeping control of content requires a structure for a company to perform these important functions in an efficient, organized, and auditable manner. That’s why we developed ClearNotice, a configurable workflow solution that allows organizations to closely manage, track, vet, and approve what content gets published, both to internal and external consumers. By utilizing a dynamic approval cycle along with the appropriate parties involved with the proper permissions, no content should ever be viewed without going through your company’s authorization channels.
If you are like most customers, each and every day your departments are involved in creating, drafting, approving, and publishing your enterprise content to your business constituents. These types of processes oftentimes are manual and people-intensive and they range from very simple intra-departmental scenarios up through more complex inter-departmental routing, reviews, and approvals. And, since your processes are manual and likely using your corporate email platform as the primary routing conduit, there are inherent costs and inefficiences to the time, effort, and expense required to take your content from inception to deployment.
• Creating and editing core content
• Deciding on the owner
• Vetting the stakeholders
• Approval of content
• Communication of new or modified content
• Publishing the content on Go Live dates
• Automated timers to ensure timely follow up on business critical work items
• Work-step automation for commonly used tasks
• Coordination of BPMS development between business and IT.
• General and specialized searches including Full Text
• Support for desktops, web, and mobile user interfaces
• Out of the box integration to third party applications like SQL, Oracle, SAP, Exchange, and more