Formtek Peer Association Extension
The ability to establish relationships or associations between documents managed within an ECM system is a requirement for many organizations.
The Formtek Peer Association Extension makes it possible for associations to be established between documents within Alfresco® Share. When an association is established, a visual confirmation of the association is provided in the View form of the document that created the association where it provides a link to each associated document by name.
- Enables a document to establish an association with one or more peer documents
- Displays an icon to indicate associations exist for the document
- Lists a document’s associations in its View form and provides a link to each associated document
- If a new version of an associated document is created, updates the association to point to the latest version
- Maintains a document’s associations when a new version of the document is created
- Maintains all existing associations if a document with associations is moved to a different location
- Removes the association when an associated document is deleted, and removes all associations when the document that created them is deleted
- Installs via a JAR file and includes an installer and an uninstaller