Insurance Document Automation Solution
Insurance document automation solutions for organizations worldwide—including life insurance, property and casualty, and reinsurance.
Zia Consulting provides insurance document automation solutions to organizations worldwide—including life insurance, property and casualty, and reinsurance. The solution targets the costly and complex document processing tasks that exist from applications to underwriting to claims, delivering a rapid return on your technology investment. The solution leverages intelligent classification and extraction, advanced workflow/BPM, content management, and enterprise integration to deliver immediate cost savings, enhanced customer service, and improved governance.
Insurance companies are faced with the competing requirements of improving profitability while delivering world-class customer service. They are trying to manage growing amounts of information from a wide range of sources—both traditional and social. Finally, they are forced to comply with an ever-increasing number of regulations, while providing critical information to the business.
By decreasing processing time and reducing error rates, customer satisfaction is dramatically improved. This solution integrates with your existing tools and core insurance systems to ensure both increased productivity and enhanced governance.
This insurance document automation solution provides:
- Best-in-Class Operational Efficiency in Document Processing
- Improved Customer Retention Through Enhanced Customer Service
- Consistent Compliance and Enterprise Cyber Security
- Business Insights that Create Action
Use Case: Life Insurance Applications
One of the most complex, document-intensive processes is new life insurance applications. With a wide range of different forms required as part of the application, many of which vary by region or state, the amount of documents created from a single application is enormous and continues to grow. At the same time, the sources, formats, and types of those documents can vary widely.
Zia partners with a leading life insurance provider for a solution that manages documents:
- From Any Source – Applicant, Agent, or Doctor/Lab
- In Any Form – Paper, Email, Web/Portal Upload, and Mobile Capture
- Of Any Type – Forms, Lab Results/Medical Documents, Salary Information, and More
- Delivered to a Content Hub
- Documents are Automatically Classified and Data is Extracted
- Integrates with Your Core Systems
- Delivers Actionable Analytics – Integrated with BI/Reporting and Compliance Systems