Alfred Inflow – Make your content migration swift
Alfred Inflow migrates documents and metadata at high speed into Alfresco.
Alfred Inflow migrates documents and metadata at high speed into Alfresco. It’s spring based architecture executes this in a non-intrusive, scheduled and configurable manner. Customers can use Alfred Inflow for large scale migrations & serving continuous input channels. To facilitate operations, Alfred Inflow provides graphical reporting, error recovery and supports different import policies. This can be set by a combination of configuration and coding. Coding, if any, will be minimal, as customers can reuse the adapters for common cases developed by XeniT.
You can use Alfred Inflow for one-time migrations or the continuous stream of documents. It effortlessly handles the loading of large batches of files and, at the same time, knows how to load from different sources simultaneously. All of its functionalities -from creating, editing, running jobs to managing the configuration- are done to let you achieve one thing: uploading documents faster in a controlled and secure way.
- Migration and Auditing Reporting: Alfred Inflow lets you receive detailed reports via email on loaded and failed documents and gives you the capability to inspect failed documents so you can solve the problem.
- High Performance: Depending on the complexity of the load exercise and the performance of your Alfresco platform, load speeds of up to 100-200 docs/sec in Alfresco can be achieved and maintained for hours at a time. And with a protocol that supports back pressure, you can safely run jobs during business hours.
- Architectural Qualities: Alfred Inflow minimizes your migration project risks with proven and tested architectural qualities. Get your input source adapters out of the box: (1) File system to load documents from a network drive; (2) New asynchronous REST API to upload documents and easily integrate systems needing to archive documents.
- User-Friendly Configuration: The user-friendly dashboard lets you configure your data-flow-streams. Users can set the override behaviour of inflow when importing. Configure different parsers to use in a load job and add pre-and post-processing commands. Register authorized users, from system admin –consumer.
- Scheduled Jobs: Our operational-friendly scheduling lets you decide when to run jobs. Run them on-demand, schedule them or provide them ad-hoc through the API. Automatically reschedule failed upload operations. Let the API automate configuration.
- regulate large streams of documents flowing into Alfresco (peak flattening, buffering and batching)
- impose quality of service and audit on input streams
- handle asynchronous traffic with priority queues and end-to-end error recovery
- migrate and read large amounts of content and meta-data from shared drive or Alfresco repositories
- painless upgrade & content migration from community to Alfresco enterprise
- safe alfresco enterprise upgrade scenario ('vanilla install & sync' strategy)
- Minimizes your Risks: Alfred Inflow offers you a proven and tested approach to manage all types of migration project and handle huge amounts of documents. The reporting tool lets you respond to any problems and minimizes the possibility of overloading your Alfresco
- Save Time: Depending on the complexity of the load exercise and the performance of your Alfresco platform, load speeds of up to 100-200 docs/sec in Alfresco can be achieved and maintained for hours at a time. Plus, the user-friendly dashboard speeds up your configuration of data-flow streams.
- Increase Productivity: Administrators are able to help your users in other ways instead of spending time managing the migration of documents. Now you have the possibility to assign roles and enable your team to view the progress of your migration projects in Alfresco in a user-friendly way.
- Decrease Costs: You only need one platform. Alfred Inflow handles large-scale migrations from your legacy content system to Alfresco. And now you’ll finally be able to save money on storage with ingesting scanning.
XeniT Solutions nv
Diestsevest 32 Floor 4