Business Process Management software (BPM software)
Alfresco Activiti provides a highly scalable, Java-based workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) application targeted at business users, developers and administrators.
- Graphical and Step based editors enables the creation of process models
- Full administration and enterprise-level support
- Clustered process engine provides enterprise scalability and resilience
Choice of Process Designers for BPM
Design and Test Process Definitions
Alfresco Activiti provides two integrated process modelling applications. The Step Editor easily guides the business user through the process of designing new models, while the graphical BPMN editor is designed to support the needs of the more dedicated BPM analyst.
- Choice of editor to meet different user requirements
- Drag and drop forms editor and library
- Fully compliant BPMN 2.0 process models can be managed, versioned and shared
Sharable Process Apps
Group Business Processes, Publish and Share
Process Apps allow users to group and share packages of related business processes and associated forms (for example all the processes associated with a department or business unit).
- Group related processes under a single, shareable, app
- Build up a library of processes and forms to share across the organization
- Add Process Apps to the user desktops for easy access
Content Management with BPM
Aggregate Content From Multiple Sources
Connections into many online 'File Sync and Share' service allow content to be aggregated and captured as part of a business process.
- Attach documents and files from online sharing services (i.e. Google Drive), from the desktop and from Alfresco
- Securely share content as part of a structured business process
- At the end of the process store files in Alfresco for long term management and compliance
Business Process Insight
Online analytics provide insight into business processes. Look for bottle necks and identify process inefficiencies to allow optimisation of critical business processes.
- Review active and completed processes
- Gain insight into tasks, service level agreements and process instance details
- Customize new reports and save for future access
451 Research on Alfresco Activiti Business Process Management…
"The Activiti process engine is proven and reliable and represents a solid platform upon which Alfresco can expand more broadly into the business applications markets."
- Carl Lehmann, 451 Research, April 16, 2014