Alfresco Activiti | Enterprise BPM
Alfresco Activiti is an enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) solution targeted at business people and developers. At its core is a high performance business process engine with the flexibility and scalability to handle a wide variety of critical processes. The modern BPM solution also provides a powerful suite of end user tools and integrates with a range of enterprise content management systems, including Alfresco One.
Business Process Definition
Alfresco Activiti provides a suite of user-friendly tools to model and deploy business processes.
- Step Editor to guide business users through the creation of a new process model
- BPMN Editor for dedicated BPM analysts to create powerful process models
- Drag and drop Forms Editor to capture business data
- Forms Library to share and reuse forms across processes
Simple Task Management
Intuitive end user tools make it easy for people to know what they need to do and by when.
- Task inbox designed around custom forms
- Process Apps to group related processes and simplify starting a new process
- Task based inboxes for groups enable users to take part in group based processes
- Mobile access so people can stay on task while on the go
Most BPM solutions are too rigid and don’t allow users to adjust for non-routine situations. Alfresco Activiti gives users the flexibility to:
- Invite others to collaborate on a task
- Share documents and comment on task
- Create checklists to track additional tasks
Open source and support for open standards enable easy integration with line-of-business applications.
- Support for industry standard BPMN 2.0
- Java-based BPMN engine is easy to extend
- REST-based interface to push and fetch process data
Compliance and Governance
Alfresco Activiti helps companies strengthen and show compliance with corporate processes and industry regulations.
- Save process data and task history
- Manage content inflows from a range of sources
- Automatically declare content and process history as records in Alfresco One for long-term management
Alfresco Activiti supports data segregation for operational purposes or compliance requirements.
- Multi-tenancy option allows several departments to run in one deployment
- Process information, data and content are kept separate for each department
- Users in each department interact only with relevant processes