Customer Support Services
Businesses that are serious about Enterprise Content Management love Alfresco. If you're serious about protecting your content management investment, an Alfresco subscription is indispensible:
- Versatile and dedicated support teams in worldwide locations who offer a flexible and customizable support experience based on the offering you select for your business needs
- Alfresco certified binaries, benchmarked for scalability, and with a warranty for peace of mind
- Alfresco service packs between releases so that major issues can be resolved by the team who built the product
Wherever you are, we're here to help you — with support offices in Americas, EMEA and APAC, we have built an infrastructure that provides a follow-the-sun coverage to manage your support needs.
An open source product needs exceptional support that can help every customer from those who are just starting out to developers with many years of experience. Alfresco has a range of support options to meet these needs. All Alfresco support comes with the following—
Access to the Alfresco Enterprise Network portal:
- 24x7/365 access to the Alfresco Call Tracking (ACT) system, with guaranteed responses
- 24x7/365 access to the Alfresco Support Knowledgebase (ASK), where you can find answers to commonly asked questions
- Alfresco Product Documentation
- Alfresco Product Downloads
- Support Alerts & Notifications
- Support Handbook
Direct access to experienced support engineers through web, email or phone:
- Compatibility, migration, configuration and performance tuning advice to help your planning process
- Different support options to choose from that ensure your team has access to the support they need when they need it
If you have questions or need technical assistance, please visit the Alfresco Support Handbooks page.
Alfresco Support Packages
With telephone access and Support Portal access all severity issues are responded to within the initial targeted service level response. Starter/Business Support is most appropriate for non-mission critical applications. View comparison matrix.
Our Enterprise Support package is ideal for high-availability systems. Any production system down issue (Severity 1) will be responded to within two hours of notifying Alfresco, 24x7. Our engineers work with your team to resolve the issue in the shortest possible time. Any non-severity 1 issues will be responded to by your local Alfresco support team. View comparison matrix.
Premier Support Services
This is the best offering if you need Alfresco to know you, your environment, and your Alfresco-based ECM solution. All cases submitted are routed directly to a premier advanced team of engineers with faster, targeted response times. Find out more about Alfresco Premier Support Services.
Alfresco Partner Support
If you need regional support, you may want to consider working with one of Alfresco's Partners. They can help you with planning your solution, through implementation, transfer of knowledge, and full support under one of Alfresco's support packages.
|Authorized Support Contacts||0||2||3|
|Access to Phone/Web Support||✔||✔|
|M-F Customer Business Hour Support||✔||✔|
|24x7 Severity One Coverage||✔|