Can You Share Content outside of Your Firewall and Keep it Secure?
Collaborate with confidence in the cloud.
Can you share internal customer-facing documents and collaborate without compromising your corporate network? Does the thought of granting external agencies and individuals VPN access make you flinch?
Many organizations struggle with access issues, believing that collaboration comes with security risks. With Alfresco, you can keep your highly valued content secure while still sharing documents:
- Secure enterprise content repository sits behind your firewall and syncs seamlessly with the Alfresco cloud service, allowing for secure collaboration with external agencies or partners
- Easy-to-configure management capabilities offer total IT control in the cloud
- Personal dashboard allows users to see what new documents, images or videos have been added to their project sites and what individual team members are accessing
- Open technology allows you to easily customize the platform to meet your company's unique needs
- Ability to maintain control of your enterprise assets while using the cloud just for external collaboration and data reporting
- With Alfresco One, you get the entire collaboration solution in one enterprise subscription
"With Alfresco, we have been able to provide users with team collaboration capabilities in a secure and modern environment and still have access to the core code. We’re looking forward to adding more social collaboration features that will allow researchers to more easily share ideas and test results."
— David Cordner, NASA, IT Architect, Research Directorate
"Alfresco has met our content management needs and has made content delivery to our customers available in a unique and fantastic way."
— Michael Katten, Director of Technical Publications at Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories
Alfresco In Action
Dorfman Pacific is one of the largest full-line, in-stock headwear and handbag companies. Dorfman Pacific recognized that managing their product data and associated images was a complex task. With Alfresco they were able to implement an electronic solution that centralized and automated the management of product information, including digital catalog images, and facilitate distribution of the information to their factories producing significant efficiencies.
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians has an immensely valuable collection of data to be shared with members, from professional training to conference materials, case studies and multimedia, the RACP needed to ensure this information could be efficiently organized, stored and shared across its membership base. Through Alfresco, each and every one of the RACPs members and trainees has an opportunity to access an extremely valuable bank of knowledge, expertise and insights.
KLM is one of the oldest airlines in the world and operates to more than 90 destinations worldwide. With Alfresco, KLM was able to cost effectively implement a much needed enterprise-wide document management solution for its 30,000 employees within six months.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has more than 1,300 properties in 80 countries and was in desperate need of an enterprise document management system. With Alfresco, they now have a robust, scalable solution that provides valuable company documentation to 15,000 users with 6,000 new documents added monthly for collaboration.