Terms and Conditions | Official Prize Draw Rules | 2015 File Sharing Survey
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. WHO MAY ENTER: This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years and older. Employees of Alfresco Software, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, or immediate family members of any the above are not eligible to enter.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Complete the Alfresco File Sharing Survey via Survey Monkey by 23:59 UTC on 31 August 2015 to enter the draw. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, whether delayed or incomplete, for whatever reason, will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or not received. Proof of posting or sending by e-mail will not be accepted as proof of entry. One entry per person.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: There will be one prize draw and one winner. Each entry will be eligible for one drawing. The winner will be chosen at random at 15:00 UTC on 1 September 2015 from all the entries received before the applicable drawing date.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning will depend upon the actual number of entries received.
5. PRIZE: The prize is an Amazon Gift Voucher in the winners chosen currency to the value of no more than £50GBP. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. CLAIMING PRIZE: The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the draw taking place. As a condition of winning the prize, the winner must complete, sign and return the forms provided by Alfresco within ten (10) days of receipt of the prize notification. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, or the applicable forms are not returned in the time period stated above, Alfresco Software will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. The winner is responsible for any and all applicable taxes on the prizes.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Alfresco Software accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of applying for this offer. Alfresco disclaims all express and implied warranties related to the prize.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Alfresco reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. The name of the prize winner may be obtained from Alfresco by submitting a request in writing to: Alfresco Software, Ltd, The Place, Bridge Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1AF. This sweepstakes will be governed by UK law.