Whitepaper: A Comparison of Alfresco vs IBM – ECM and BPM Product Analysis
Replacing your legacy content or process platform is a big decision. Get expert advice to help you make the right one.
There’s a lot to consider when selecting a modern ECM or BPM platform to replace IBM. This whitepaper - which puts Alfresco Content & Process Services platforms and IBM's large ECM and BPM product portfolio* head-to-head - will help. As official partners** to both vendors, the expert authors have decades of experience with content and process management technologies.
Independent certified architects and consultants have researched the pros and cons of technical capabilities, prices and market position so you don’t have to:
- Is it safer to stick with IBM or will Alfresco - an open source disruptor that’s quickly gaining share - better meets your needs?
- What are the pros and cons of IBM's SaaS cloud model vs a deployment of Alfresco on AWS?
- On AI and Analytics, should you rely on IBM Watson or plug your preferred AI vendor in to Alfresco’s open platform?
- What are the differences between each company’s strategy and vision for the future?
Fill out the form to have the full white paper and a handy summary delivered to your inbox.
* For IBM, we evaluated the most relevant products in its large and somewhat overlapping ECM/BPM portfolio. These include IBM Content Foundation (FileNet P8); IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition; IBM Content Manager on Demand; IBM FileNet Image Services; IBM Case Manager; IBM Content Navigator (the development framework for most IBM repositories); and point solutions for archiving and data capture such as IBM Enterprise Records and IBM Datacap.
** The whitepaper has been white labelled to protect the independence of the authors.